Nascar race reports similar to or like 2015 STP 500
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race held on March 29, 2015, at Martinsville Speedway in Ridgeway, Virginia. Wikipedia
Sentences for2015 STP 500
- Just like the prior years, Patrick struggled throughout the season, earning two top 10-finishes at Martinsville and Bristol early in the year.
- At Martinsville, Ragan took his best finish of his stint with JGR with a fifth-place run.
- Elliott's Cup debut in the STP 500 was threatened by potential rain; due to a lack of owner's points and race attempts, had qualifying been rained out, he would have failed to qualify.
- He would struggle in 2015, including having to miss the 2015 STP 500 due to dehydration.
- After scoring two top-tens (seventh at the STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway and ninth at the Food City 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway), she eclipsed Janet Guthrie for the most top tens by a woman in Sprint Cup Series history.
- He had his best race to that point on March 29 when he finished 29th in the STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2015 STP 500