Nascar race reports similar to or like 2016 AAA Texas 500
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race held on November 6, 2016, at Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth, Texas. Wikipedia
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race that was held on November 4, 2018, at Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth, Texas. Overtime finish, on the 1.5 mile intermediate quad-oval, it is the 34th race of the 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series season, eighth race of the Playoffs, and second race of the Round of 8. Wikipedia
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race that was scheduled to be held on October 8, 2016, but was postponed to October 9, 2016, because of Hurricane Matthew, at Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord, North Carolina. The 30th race of the 2016 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season, fourth race of the Chase, and first race of the Round of 12. Wikipedia
Sentences for2016 AAA Texas 500
- Earnhardt drove the car against the AAA Texas 500 in place of DiBenedetto, who suffered a concussion in the previous day's Xfinity Series race.
- 83. DiBenedetto missed the AAA Texas 500 after suffering a concussion during the previous day's Xfinity Series race and was replaced by Earnhardt.
- Johnson finished 11th in the rain-shortened race at Texas, and 38th at Phoenix after being penalized a lap for passing the pace car coming down to pit road and involved in a wreck on a restart.
- Round 34: AAA Texas 500
- 83. He returned to BK for the AAA Texas 500, driving the No.
- Carl Edwards clinched the second spot in the Championship 4, winning the second race of the Round of 8 at Texas.
- The track also announced incentives and other promotions for the re-scheduled race, including discounted tickets and food, free T-shirts, free tickets for those who purchase tickets to the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series' AAA Texas 500 playoff round, and an autograph session with drivers.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2016 AAA Texas 500