Nascar race reports similar to or like 2016 Axalta "We Paint Winners" 400
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series stock car race held on June 6, 2016 at Pocono Raceway in Long Pond, Pennsylvania. Wikipedia
Sentences for2016 Axalta "We Paint Winners" 400
- Johnson's streak of misfortune continued through the next several months, crashing out at Dover, Pocono, Daytona, Kentucky and at Watkins Glen, where he finished last for the first time in his career.
- Busch's lone victory of the 2016 season came at Pocono Raceway on June 6 after preserving enough fuel to hold off Dale Earnhardt Jr., finishing seventh in the final standings.
- At Pocono for the running of the Axalta "We Paint Winners" 400, Elliott would have his breakout race of his Sprint Cup career, Elliott would start 13th and later get the lead in the race and he would lead a race high of 51 laps, leading the most laps in a Sprint Cup race for the first time in his career.
- Round 14: Axalta "We Paint Winners" 400
- Burton returned to the Cup Series for the Axalta "We Paint Winners" 400 at Pocono, driving for Go Fas Racing.
- Dale Earnhardt Jr., who earned his first top-five finish since a runner-up finish in the 2016 Axalta "We Paint Winners" 400 at Pocono Raceway, said he "figured we'd get one sooner or later, but it's nice. I know our fans are pulling for us. Could have finished a little better, but we'll take a top five."
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2016 Axalta "We Paint Winners" 400