Nascar race reports similar to or like 2016 Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series stock car race held on August 20-21, 2016 at Bristol Motor Speedway in Bristol, Tennessee. Wikipedia
Sentences for2016 Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race
- The next week, Harvick would nab his second win of the season at Bristol, where he held off Ricky Stenhouse Jr. for the last 50 laps of the race.
- Prior to the Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race, Annett was replaced by former teammate Justin Allgaier in the No. 46 as he had been suffering from flu-like symptoms.
- On August 20, Allgaier returned to the Cup Series to drive the No. 46 Chevrolet at the Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race, replacing former HScott teammate Michael Annett after he suffered from flu-like systems.
- Harvick's run in 2016 was not as successful as his first two years with SHR, finishing eighth in the points standings with 27 top-10s and wins at Phoenix, Bristol, New Hampshire, and Kansas.
- Round 23: Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race
- The following week, at the Cup Series' Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race, Ricky Stenhouse Jr. ran a Fastenal scheme modeled after Clauson's 2008 Nationwide Series car, Stenhouse finished in a then career-best 2nd place.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2016 Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race