Topics similar to or like 2016 Can-Am Duels
The 2016 Can-Am Duels were a pair of NASCAR Sprint Cup Series stock car races held on February 18, 2016, at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida. Wikipedia
Sentences for2016 Can-Am Duels
- The following Thursday, the Can-Am Duels took place to set the remainder of the starting lineup for the Daytona 500.
- While racing Michael McDowell in his Can-Am Duel race, Whitt spun and broke his transmission, which caused him to miss the Daytona 500 after qualifying the previous two years.
- He won his Can-Am Duel and started on the front row of the Daytona 500 after his teammate Matt Kenseth, who qualified second for the 500, wrecked his car in the Duel and was forced to start from the back of the field.
- Whitt missed the Daytona 500 after spinning and breaking his transmission in his Can-Am Duel race.
- Despite not being locked into the race due to his team not possessing a charter (which would have guaranteed his team a spot in the 500), Richardson was able to finish 18th in the second Can-Am Duel to qualify for the 500.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2016 Can-Am Duels