Nascar race reports similar to or like 2016 Coca-Cola 600
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race held on May 29, 2016 at Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord, North Carolina. Wikipedia
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race that was scheduled to be held on October 8, 2016, but was postponed to October 9, 2016, because of Hurricane Matthew, at Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord, North Carolina. The 30th race of the 2016 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season, fourth race of the Chase, and first race of the Round of 12. Wikipedia
Sentences for2016 Coca-Cola 600
- Hamlin ran both the Cup and Xfinity races during the Coca-Cola 600 weekend, winning in the latter and finishing fourth in the main Cup date.
- His top-10 finishes during the period came only in the Coca-Cola 600 and Brickyard 400, where he finished 3rd in both races.
- During Coca-Cola 600 race weekend, NASCAR announced they would test changes to the aero package at Michigan and Kentucky.
- Paschal's 1967 win in the World 600 established a race record of 335 laps led, which would not be broken until 2016 when Martin Truex Jr. led 392 laps.
- Round 13: Coca-Cola 600
- In May, he served as a host for a veteran's family prior to the Coca-Cola 600; as part of the NASCAR Salutes program, which honors United States military personnel, he was a guest co-host of NASCAR.com's GarageCam series.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2016 Coca-Cola 600