Nascar race reports similar to or like 2016 Federated Auto Parts 400
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series stock car race held on September 10, 2016 at Richmond International Raceway in Richmond, Virginia. Wikipedia
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race held on September 9, 2017 at Richmond Raceway in Richmond, Virginia. Overtime finish, on the .75 mi D-shaped short track, it was the 26th race of the 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series season, and the final race of the regular season before the playoffs. Wikipedia
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series stock car race held on September 18, 2016 at Chicagoland Speedway in Joliet, Illinois. The 27th race of the 2016 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season, first race of the Chase and first race of the Round of 16, Furniture Row Racing's Martin Truex, Jr. won his first career race in Chicagoland and third race of the 2016 season, to advance to the second race of the Chase. Wikipedia
Sentences for2016 Federated Auto Parts 400
- A third win came in the final race of the regular season at Richmond, a race that he started on the pole and won after holding off Truex and Kyle Larson.
- sweetFrog returned to sponsor Ragan's No. 23 for the Federated Auto Parts 400 at Richmond in August.
- He returned to the team at Richmond's Federated Auto Parts 400 in the No. 83.
- On September 2, it was announced that Earnhardt would be out for the remainder of the season and Gordon would fill in at the Darlington, Richmond, Dover, and Martinsville races.
- Round 26: Federated Auto Parts 400
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2016 Federated Auto Parts 400