Nascar race reports similar to or like 2016 Ford EcoBoost 400
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race held on November 20, 2016, at Homestead-Miami Speedway in Homestead, Florida. Wikipedia
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race that was held on November 19, 2017, at Homestead-Miami Speedway in Homestead, Florida. The 36th and final race of the 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series season, and was also the final race for the Chevrolet SS which débuted at the 2013 Daytona 500, as its replacement for 2018 would be the Camaro ZL1. Wikipedia
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series stock car race held on September 18, 2016 at Chicagoland Speedway in Joliet, Illinois. The 27th race of the 2016 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season, first race of the Chase and first race of the Round of 16, Furniture Row Racing's Martin Truex, Jr. won his first career race in Chicagoland and third race of the 2016 season, to advance to the second race of the Chase. Wikipedia
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race that was held on November 18, 2018, at Homestead-Miami Speedway in Homestead, Florida. The 36th and final race of the 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series season, and was also the last race for the Ford Fusion, as it will be replaced for the 2019 season by the Mustang GT. Wikipedia
Sentences for2016 Ford EcoBoost 400
- Johnson claimed his seventh championship by winning at Homestead on November 20.
- At the Ford EcoBoost 400, the car was renumbered to No. 49 to promote NASCAR Heat Evolution $49.99 price.
- For the season-ending Ford EcoBoost 400 at Homestead, he drove the No. 49 to promote the video game NASCAR Heat Evolution price change to $49.99.
- Round 36: Ford EcoBoost 400
- After having his final top-ten at the 2016 Bank of America 500, Tony Stewart wrapped up his 18-year career in Cup competition with a 22nd-place finish at the 2016 Ford EcoBoost 400 where he was 2 laps down.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2016 Ford EcoBoost 400