Topics similar to or like 2016 NASCAR Xfinity Series
The 35th season of the Xfinity Series, a stock car racing series sanctioned by the NASCAR in the United States. Wikipedia
The 38th season of the NASCAR Xfinity Series, a stock car racing series sanctioned by NASCAR in the United States. Tyler Reddick entered as the defending champion, and won his second championship over Cole Custer and Christopher Bell, who were known as “the big three” over the course of the season as they dominated the vast majority of the races. Wikipedia
The 34th season of the 2nd tier Xfinity Series, a professional stock car racing tour sanctioned by NASCAR in the United States. It began with the Alert Today Florida 300 at Daytona International Speedway on February 21, and ended with the Ford EcoBoost 300 at Homestead-Miami Speedway on November 21. Wikipedia
Sentences for2016 NASCAR Xfinity Series
- He returned part-time to the Xfinity Series in 2016, winning a race for JGR and finishing sixth or better in all three races he entered for Richard Childress Racing.
- He was replaced by Scott Graves, who was Suárez's crew chief when he won the 2016 Xfinity Series championship.
- Suárez went on to win the 2016 NASCAR Xfinity Series championship, becoming the first foreign-born driver to win a NASCAR national series championship.
- The Busch/Nationwide/Xfinity Series did not have a playoffs ("Chase") until 2016, ten years later.
- Suárez also won the 2016 NASCAR Xfinity Series championship with Joe Gibbs Racing.
- Lupton started the 2016 Xfinity season without a ride, however on March 1, 2016, it was announced that Lupton signed a deal to drive the No. 93 Chevy for RSS Racing for 3 races, starting at Las Vegas.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2016 NASCAR Xfinity Series