Nascar race reports similar to or like 2017 Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race held on March 5, 2017, at Atlanta Motor Speedway in Hampton, Georgia. Wikipedia
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race that was held on October 8, 2017, at Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord, North Carolina. Overtime finish, on the 1.5 mile intermediate speedway, it was the 30th race of the 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series season, fourth race of the Playoffs, and first race of the Round of 12. Wikipedia
Sentences for2017 Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500
- Next week at Atlanta, Harvick continued his momentum by capturing the pole position.
- A dismal race in Atlanta followed, with Hamlin retiring from mechanical failures, and he was classified 38th.
- On March 3, Cope qualified for the Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500 at Atlanta Motor Speedway, his first race since 2009 at NASCAR's highest level.
- At Atlanta, Keselowski suffered from various pit issues, including being forced to pit for a flat tire and loose lug nuts, as the race was dominated by the Ford of Kevin Harvick.
- Round 2: Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500
- He made his Cup debut in the Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500 at Atlanta, driving the No.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2017 Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500