Topics similar to or like 2017 NASCAR Xfinity Series
The 36th season of the Xfinity Series, a stock car racing series sanctioned by the NASCAR in the United States. Wikipedia
The 38th season of the NASCAR Xfinity Series, a stock car racing series sanctioned by NASCAR in the United States. Tyler Reddick entered as the defending champion, and won his second championship over Cole Custer and Christopher Bell, who were known as “the big three” over the course of the season as they dominated the vast majority of the races. Wikipedia
The 71st season of NASCAR professional stock car racing in the United States, and the 48th modern-era Cup series season. The season began at Daytona International Speedway with the Advance Auto Parts Clash, the Gander RV Duel qualifying races and the 61st running of the Daytona 500. Wikipedia
Sentences for2017 NASCAR Xfinity Series
- In 2017, he returned to Penske's Xfinity program for a three-race schedule in the No. 22.
- A limit over the number of races Cup drivers could run was not put into effect until over a decade later in 2017.
- With all four of the Rick Ware cars taken, Smithley drove the No. 13 (previously No. 49) for MBM Motorsports, a team he made one Xfinity Series start for in 2017.
- After starting the 2017 NASCAR Xfinity Series season with SS-Green Light, Black was replaced by Todd Bodine for the Charlotte race in 2017 due to a lack of sponsorship.
- Allgaier continued with JR Motorsports for the 2017 NASCAR Xfinity Series.
- The following season he won both the 2017 NASCAR Xfinity Series Championship and 2017 Sunoco Rookie of the Year.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2017 NASCAR Xfinity Series