American football tournament seasons similar to or like 2018–19 NFL playoffs
The 2018–19 NFL playoffs began on Saturday, January 5, 2019, after the 2018 season, and concluded with the New England Patriots becoming champions by defeating the Los Angeles Rams in Super Bowl LIII on Sunday, February 3, 2019 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia. Wikipedia
The 2017–18 NFL playoffs began on January 6, 2018, after the 2017 season, and concluded with Super Bowl LII on Sunday, February 4, 2018, when the Philadelphia Eagles defeated the New England Patriots at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Several teams broke long playoff droughts, as the Buffalo Bills, Los Angeles Rams, Jacksonville Jaguars, and Tennessee Titans each qualified for the playoffs for the first time since 1999, 2004, 2007, and 2008, respectively. Wikipedia
The Los Angeles Rams' 81st in the National Football League , their 82nd overall, their 52nd in the Greater Los Angeles Area and their second under head coach Sean McVay. The Rams were the NFC Champions, finishing with a record of 13–3, improving on their 11–5 record from the 2017 season. Wikipedia
The 2019–20 NFL playoffs, the playoff tournament for the 2019 season, began on January 4, 2020, and concluded with the Kansas City Chiefs becoming champions by defeating the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl LIV on February 2 at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida. For the first time since 2010–11, the New England Patriots did not appear in the AFC Championship Game, and for the first time since 2015–16, they did not play in the Super Bowl, as they were eliminated in the Wild Card round by the Tennessee Titans. Wikipedia
Sentences for2018–19 NFL playoffs
- In the Wild Card game against the Chicago Bears, Foles threw 2 touchdowns and 2 interceptions in a 16–15 win.
- In the Divisional Round against the New England Patriots, Rivers passed for 331 yards, three touchdowns, and one interception as the Chargers fell 41–28.
- Before the Chiefs played in the 2019 AFC Championship game, he released a song titled "Red Kingdom".
- In 2018 the two teams met in the AFC Wild Card Playoffs, with the Colts winning 21–7.
- Luck and the Colts upset the AFC South division champion Houston Texans in the Wild Card Round by a score of 21–7.
- Following their first-round bye, the Patriots started their playoff run at home against the Los Angeles Chargers in the Divisional Round.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2018–19 NFL playoffs