Nascar race reports similar to or like 2018 1000Bulbs.com 500
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race that was held on October 14, 2018, at Talladega Superspeedway in Lincoln, Alabama. Wikipedia
NASCAR Cup Series race held on October 4, 2020 at Talladega Superspeedway in Lincoln, Alabama. Overtime finish, on the 2.66 mile superspeedway, it was the 31st race of the 2020 NASCAR Cup Series season, the fifth race of the Playoffs, and the second race of the Round of 12. Wikipedia
Sentences for2018 1000Bulbs.com 500
- One week later, Almirola and Stewart-Haas Racing dominated the fall Talladega race.
- At the 1000Bulbs.com 500 at Talladega, the team switched to the Ford Fusion for the race.
- Starr drove the No. 97 Toyota Camry in Obaika Racing's Cup debut at the 2018 1000Bulbs.com 500 at Talladega.
- Larson experienced further bad luck at the fall Talladega race when he blew a right-front tire and spun out.
- Round 31: 1000Bulbs.com 500
- At the fall Las Vegas race, Cassill finished 18th place, the best finish by the team so far, and the feat was achieved again at the 2018 1000Bulbs.com 500 with Joey Gase behind the wheel.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2018 1000Bulbs.com 500