Terrorist attacks similar to or like 2018 Amesbury poisonings
On 30 June 2018, in Amesbury, two British nationals, Charlie Rowley and Dawn Sturgess, were admitted to Salisbury District Hospital in Wiltshire, England. Wikipedia
On 4 March 2018, Sergei Skripal, a former Russian military officer and double agent for the UK's intelligence services, and his daughter Yulia Skripal were poisoned in Salisbury, England, with a Novichok nerve agent, according to official UK sources and the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW). Able to speak. Wikipedia
Science park in Wiltshire, England, just northeast of the village of Porton, near Salisbury. Home to two British government facilities: a site of the Ministry of Defence's Defence Science and Technology Laboratory – known for over 100 years as one of the UK's most secretive and controversial military research facilities, occupying – and a site of Public Health England. Wikipedia
The Nile Clumps are a series of tree clumps near Amesbury on Salisbury Plain in Wiltshire, England, purportedly planted to commemorate the Battle of the Nile. Between 1 and 3 August 1798 a British fleet, under Admiral Horatio Nelson, defeated a French fleet, under François-Paul Brueys d'Aigalliers, in Aboukir Bay, in the Battle of the Nile. Wikipedia
The local authority responsible for Salisbury District in Wiltshire, England. Established by the Local Government Act 1972 to replace several borough and rural district councils, and abolished in 2009 when its powers and assets were transferred to Wiltshire Council, along with those of the other three district councils in Wiltshire. Wikipedia
The Salisbury and Yeovil Railway linked Salisbury (Wiltshire), Gillingham (Dorset) and Yeovil (Somerset) in England. Opened in stages in 1859 and 1860, it formed a bridge route between the main London and South Western Railway (LSWR) network and its lines in Devon and Cornwall. Wikipedia
Sentences for2018 Amesbury poisonings
- Novichok was also involved in the poisoning of a British couple in Amesbury, Wiltshire, four months later, believed to have been discarded after the Salisbury attack.
- Flight operations were also suspended for two weeks in August 2018 as the aircraft, vehicles and airbase buildings were examined to ensure no contamination resulting from the 2018 Amesbury poisonings was present.
- On 30 June 2018, two British nationals were poisoned using Novichok nerve agents before being found unconscious at a property in Amesbury.
- On 30 June 2018, a similar poisoning of two British nationals in Amesbury, seven miles from Salisbury, involved the same nerve agent.
- Vladimir Uglev, one of the inventors of the Novichok series of compounds, said he was "99 per cent sure that it was A-234" in relation to the 2018 Amesbury poisonings, noting its unusually high persistence in the environment.
- After the 2018 Amesbury poisonings Urban reported that he was working with Sergei Skripal up to a year before the poisoning of Sergei and Yulia Skripal in Salisbury.
- Elements of this episode have been compared to the Poisoning of Sergei and Yulia Skripal and the 2018 Amesbury poisonings.
- On 8 October 2018, investigative website Bellingcat and its partner The Insider claimed that Mishkin was one of the suspects in the poisoning of Sergei and Yulia Skripal and the killing of Dawn Sturgess, having travelled to the United Kingdom under the alias Alexander Petrov.
- Bellingcat and its investigative partner The Insider claimed that Chepiga was one of the suspects in the poisoning of Sergei and Yulia Skripal and the killing of Dawn Sturgess, having travelled to the United Kingdom together with Alexander Mishkin under the alias of Ruslan Boshirov.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2018 Amesbury poisonings