News events similar to or like 2018 Commonwealth Games opening ceremony
The opening ceremony for the 2018 Commonwealth Games took place on the evening of Wednesday 4 April in the Carrara Stadium, Gold Coast. Wikipedia
International multi-sport event for members of the Commonwealth that were held on the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia, between 4 and 15 April 2018. The fifth time Australia had hosted the Commonwealth Games and the first time a major multi-sport event achieved gender equality by having an equal number of events for male and female athletes. Wikipedia
A number of notable controversies and concerns associated with the 2018 Commonwealth Games in Gold Coast, Australia emerged which were the subject of public debate and media commentary. Three Australian companies: Specktak International, World Events, Dae Global and one American company Jack Morton Worldwide (JMW) submitted bids to the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games Corporation (GOLDOC) to produce the opening and closing ceremonies of the 2018 Commonwealth Games in Gold Coast. Wikipedia
The 2018 Commonwealth Games (officially the XXI Commonwealth Games) are being held in Gold Coast, Australia, from 4 to 15 April 2018. This page contains a chronological summary of major events from the Games. Wikipedia
During the Parade of Nations at the 2018 Commonwealth Games opening ceremony, held on 4 April 2018, 71 athletes bearing the flags of their respective nations led their national delegations as they paraded into Carrara Stadium in the host city of Gold Coast, Australia. Following tradition, the host of the previous games, Scotland enters first, followed by the rest of the European countries competing. Wikipedia
Sentences for2018 Commonwealth Games opening ceremony
- Team captain, Caroline O'Hanlon, carried the flag of Northern Ireland during the 2018 Commonwealth Games opening ceremony.
- On 28 February 2018, diver Meaghan Benfeito was named as the country's flag bearer at the opening ceremony.
- On 4 April, van Dijk performed at the Opening Ceremony of the 2018 Commonwealth Games.
- Noonan was the musical director of and performed at the 2018 Commonwealth Games' opening and closing ceremonies.
- Track and field athlete Muhammad Hakimi Ismail was the country's flag bearer during the opening ceremony.
- In response, similar segments were developed for the 2006 Commonwealth Games opening ceremony, and the artistic section of the 2018 Commonwealth Games opening ceremony began with the theme of Australian history from an Indigenous point of view.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2018 Commonwealth Games opening ceremony