Daytona 500s similar to or like 2018 Daytona 500
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race held on February 18, 2018, contested over 207 laps—extended from 200 laps due to an overtime finish—on the 2.5 mi asphalt superspeedway. Wikipedia
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race held on February 17, 2019, Contested over 207 laps -- extended from 200 laps due to an overtime finish, on the 2.5 mi asphalt superspeedway. After three multiple cars crash in the last 20 laps (including the Big One on lap 191 which involved 21 cars), only 19 of the 40 cars were running at the end of the race and only 14 completed every lap. Wikipedia
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race held on July 7, 2018 at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida. Overtime finish with two attempts for the first time since 2011, on the 2.5 mi superspeedway, it was the 18th race of the 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series season. Wikipedia
Sentences for2018 Daytona 500
- Truex started off the season with an 18th-place finish at the 2018 Daytona 500, after being caught up in a late race wreck.
- Logano had his ups and downs at the 2018 Daytona 500 with a tire rub and a pit penalty but rebounded to finish fourth after avoiding a wreck with two laps left.
- Busch's quest for redemption began at the 2018 Daytona 500, Busch wrecked after blowing a tire; however, he was able to make it down to pit road to fix his car, finishing in 25th place.
- On February 18, 2018, he drove the pace car during the 2018 Daytona 500.
- Allmendinger opened the 2018 season with a top-ten finish in the Daytona 500 and later had an eighth-place finish at the STP 500.
- In qualifying for the Daytona 500, Elliott posted the 9th fastest time, ending his streak of consecutive Daytona 500 poles at two.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2018 Daytona 500