Nascar race reports similar to or like 2018 GEICO 500
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race held on April 29, 2018, at Talladega Superspeedway in Lincoln, Alabama. Wikipedia
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race that was held on October 14, 2018, at Talladega Superspeedway in Lincoln, Alabama. Overtime finish, on the 2.66 mile superspeedway, it was the 31st race of the 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series season, the fifth race of the Playoffs, and second race of the Round of 12. Wikipedia
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race held on June 10, 2018 at Michigan International Speedway in Brooklyn, Michigan. Contested over 133 of the scheduled 200 laps on the 2 mi D-shaped oval, it will be the 15th race of the 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series season. Wikipedia
Sentences for2018 GEICO 500
- At the 2018 GEICO 500, he held off Kurt Busch to win the race and lock him in the Playoffs.
- The following week at Talladega, he finished third in the GEICO 500 after starting the race at the rear of the field due to an unapproved tire change.
- He finished fifth at Martinsville, second at Texas, seventh at Bristol, fifth at Richmond, and fourth at Talladega.
- 22 returning to competitive form, winning the spring Talladega race and securing the team in the Playoffs.
- Timmy Hill drove the car at the spring Talladega race.
- Round 10: GEICO 500
- Logano won three races during the course of the season, having also won the spring race at Talladega and the fall race at Martinsville.
- In April 2018, he made his Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series debut at Talladega, driving the No.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2018 GEICO 500