Nascar race reports similar to or like 2018 STP 500
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race held on March 26, 2018, at Martinsville Speedway in Ridgeway, Virginia. Wikipedia
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race held on October 29, 2017, at Martinsville Speedway in Ridgeway, Virginia. Overtime finish, on the .526 mile short track (extended from 500 laps), it was the 33rd race of the 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series season, seventh race of the Playoffs, and first race of the Round of 8. Wikipedia
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race held on June 10, 2018 at Michigan International Speedway in Brooklyn, Michigan. Contested over 133 of the scheduled 200 laps on the 2 mi D-shaped oval, it will be the 15th race of the 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series season. Wikipedia
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series stock car race held at Martinsville Speedway in Ridgeway, Virginia, the other one being the STP 500 in March, The race has been run in every NASCAR Cup Series, starting with the inaugural 1949 season, making it the oldest NASCAR race still run today. Seventh race of ten in the NASCAR Cup Series Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series playoffs, and the first race in the 'Round of 8' of the current playoff format. Wikipedia
Sentences for2018 STP 500
- He finished fifth at Martinsville, second at Texas, seventh at Bristol, fifth at Richmond, and fourth at Talladega.
- On March 26, he broke a 190-race winless streak with a victory at the spring Martinsville race, which gave him his first Playoff run since 2015.
- Allmendinger opened the 2018 season with a top-ten finish in the Daytona 500 and later had an eighth-place finish at the STP 500.
- The 2018 season saw a resurgence in Bowyer's performance, with two wins at Martinsville and Michigan, nine top-fives, and 15 top-10 finishes.
- 55 car for Premium Motorsports in the STP 500 in the Cup Series, where he finished 31st.
- Round 6: STP 500
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2018 STP 500