Nascar race reports similar to or like 2018 Toyota/Save Mart 350
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race held on June 24, 2018 at Sonoma Raceway in Sonoma, California. Wikipedia
The 71st season of NASCAR professional stock car racing in the United States, and the 48th modern-era Cup series season. The season began at Daytona International Speedway with the Advance Auto Parts Clash, the Gander RV Duel qualifying races and the 61st running of the Daytona 500. Wikipedia
Sentences for2018 Toyota/Save Mart 350
- He continued this consistency with wins at Pocono, Sonoma, and Kentucky and 15 top-fives during the regular season.
- The No. 52 instead made its debut with Cody Ware at Sonoma while Chris Cook drove the No. 51.
- On June 24, at the 2018 Toyota/Save Mart 350 DiBenedetto picked up a 17th-place finish for Go Fas Racing making it the team's highest finish ever at a road course.
- Truex scored three additional wins at Pocono, Sonoma, and Kentucky.
- He also ran the Sonoma race, where he would DNF and place last.
- He scored a race-high 49 points with two top five stage finishes and a fourth-place overall finish in the Toyota/Save Mart 350 at Sonoma, which he considers "one of [his] worst" tracks.
- After four years away from Cup racing, he returned to the series for the 2018 Toyota/Save Mart 350, driving the No. 00 for StarCom Racing.
- Round 16: Toyota/Save Mart 350
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2018 Toyota/Save Mart 350