American football tournament seasons similar to or like 2019–20 NFL playoffs
The 2019–20 NFL playoffs, the playoff tournament for the 2019 season, began on January 4, 2020, and concluded with the Kansas City Chiefs becoming champions by defeating the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl LIV on February 2 at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida. Wikipedia
The 2017–18 NFL playoffs began on January 6, 2018, after the 2017 season, and concluded with Super Bowl LII on Sunday, February 4, 2018, when the Philadelphia Eagles defeated the New England Patriots at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Several teams broke long playoff droughts, as the Buffalo Bills, Los Angeles Rams, Jacksonville Jaguars, and Tennessee Titans each qualified for the playoffs for the first time since 1999, 2004, 2007, and 2008, respectively. Wikipedia
The 2018–19 NFL playoffs began on Saturday, January 5, 2019, after the 2018 season, and concluded with the New England Patriots becoming champions by defeating the Los Angeles Rams in Super Bowl LIII on Sunday, February 3, 2019 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia. For the first time in NFL history, both conference championship games went to overtime. Wikipedia
Sentences for2019–20 NFL playoffs
- With his three additional playoff touchdowns in the 2019–20 NFL playoffs, Lynch moved into fourth place on the all-time postseason rushing touchdowns' list.
- With the Bills appearing in the Wild Card Round, Gore made his first postseason appearance since his time with the San Francisco 49ers in the 2013 season.
- In the Divisional Round of the playoffs against the Seattle Seahawks, Rodgers completed 16 passes on 27 attempts and threw for 243 yards and two touchdowns during the 28–23 win.
- In the divisional round, they fell behind 24–0 to the Houston Texans, but rallied to take a 28–24 half time lead; they dominated the second half and ended with a 51–31 win.
- During the Seahawks' 17–9 win over the Philadelphia Eagles in the Wild Card Round of the playoffs, Lynch broke a tackle to score a five-yard, first half touchdown.
- As a result, they opted to wear the new all-white look at home during the Wild Card Round against the Minnesota Vikings.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2019–20 NFL playoffs