Nascar race reports similar to or like 2019 Federated Auto Parts 400
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race that was held on September 21, 2019, at Richmond Raceway in Richmond, Virginia. Wikipedia
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race held on September 9, 2017 at Richmond Raceway in Richmond, Virginia. Overtime finish, on the .75 mi D-shaped short track, it was the 26th race of the 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series season, and the final race of the regular season before the playoffs. Wikipedia
Sentences for2019 Federated Auto Parts 400
- During the playoffs, Jones finished fourth at Richmond, but was disqualified when his car was discovered to have a rear wheel alignment issue during post-race inspection.
- He continued to show improvements to his finishes during the season, notably at Richmond, where he started 37th and finished 12th.
- At Richmond, Jones ran top 10 in the later part of the night and was able to finish 4th, but was disqualified when his car was discovered to have a rear wheel alignment issue during post-race inspection.
- Elliott breezed past the first round of the playoffs with a fourth-place finish at Las Vegas and 13th at Richmond.
- He began the 2019 playoffs by winning the first two races at Las Vegas and Richmond (his first back-to-back career victories and season "sweep" at Richmond) and advancing to the Round of 12 after finishing seventh at the Charlotte Roval.
- Round 28: Federated Auto Parts 400
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2019 Federated Auto Parts 400