Elections similar to or like 2019 Indian general election in West Bengal
The 2019 Indian general election were held in India between April and May 2019 to constitute the 17th Lok Sabha. Wikipedia
The 2019 elections for Tamil Nadu's 39 seats in the 17th Lok Sabha were held on 18 April, in the second phase of the 2019 Indian general elections. The United Progressive Alliance, led by the Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam, won a landslide victory, taking 38 of the 39 seats. Wikipedia
The Indian general election, 2009 in West Bengal were held for 42 seats with the state going to polls in the last three phases of the general elections. Pre-poll alliance in the state between the Indian National Congress and the Trinamool Congress against the Left Front. Wikipedia
To constitute India's 14th Lok Sabha, general elections were held in April–May 2004. The results were announced on 13 May 2004. Wikipedia
Sentences for2019 Indian general election in West Bengal
- She contested the 2019 Lok Sabha elections from Hoogly Lok Sabha seat against Ratna De and won getting 6,71,448 (46.06%) votes.
- There was a major political shift from the left to the right in the 2019 Lok Sabha election in West Bengal.
- However, in the 2019 general elections TMC won 22 and the BJP won 18 of the 42 Lok Sabha seats in West Bengal.
- In 2019 Indian general election he again contested from Raiganj but lost against Debasree Chaudhuri of Bharatiya Janata Party and lost his security deposit after becoming third candidate.
- By-election was held for eight assembly constituencies alongside the 2019 Lok Sabha election.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2019 Indian general election in West Bengal