Nascar race reports similar to or like 2019 Pennzoil 400
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race held on March 3, 2019, at Las Vegas Motor Speedway in Las Vegas. Wikipedia
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race held on September 16, 2018 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway in Las Vegas. Overtime finish, on the 1.5 mi asphalt intermediate speedway, it was the 27th race of the 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series season, first race of the Playoffs, and the first race of the Round of 16. Wikipedia
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series motor race that was held on February 28, 2010 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway in Las Vegas, Nevada as the third race of the 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup season The race consisted of 267 laps, 400.5 miles . The race began with Kurt Busch, from Penske Racing, on the pole. Wikipedia
Sentences for2019 Pennzoil 400
- Logano rebounded at Las Vegas, holding off teammate Brad Keselowski for his first win at the track.
- At the Pennzoil 400, Busch’s No.
- He had consistent top-10 finishes at Atlanta and Las Vegas before scoring his first win of the season at Phoenix.
- 77 for the Pennzoil 400 at Las Vegas.
- However, at Las Vegas, Elliott got his first top 10 of the season after he finished ninth.
- Despite a 26th-place finish at the 2019 Daytona 500, he stayed consistent with six straight top-10 finishes, including three fourth-place finishes at Atlanta, Las Vegas, and California.
- Round 3: Pennzoil 400
- For the 2019 season, Logano scored wins at the Gander RV Duel 2 at Daytona and at Las Vegas.
- It would be the last incident-free race in NASCAR's premiership until the 2012 Auto Club 400, which raced 125 laps of 200 before the caution took place for rain that ended the race on Lap 129, and the 2019 Pennzoil 400, which only was stopped twice for end-of-segment breaks.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2019 Pennzoil 400