Nascar race reports similar to or like 2019 STP 500
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race that was held on March 24, 2019, at Martinsville Speedway in Ridgeway, Virginia. Wikipedia
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race held on October 29, 2017, at Martinsville Speedway in Ridgeway, Virginia. Overtime finish, on the .526 mile short track (extended from 500 laps), it was the 33rd race of the 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series season, seventh race of the Playoffs, and first race of the Round of 8. Wikipedia
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series stock car race held at Martinsville Speedway in Ridgeway, Virginia, the other one being the STP 500 in March, The race has been run in every NASCAR Cup Series, starting with the inaugural 1949 season, making it the oldest NASCAR race still run today. Seventh race of ten in the NASCAR Cup Series Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series playoffs, and the first race in the 'Round of 8' of the current playoff format. Wikipedia
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race held on June 10, 2018 at Michigan International Speedway in Brooklyn, Michigan. Contested over 133 of the scheduled 200 laps on the 2 mi D-shaped oval, it will be the 15th race of the 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series season. Wikipedia
Sentences for2019 STP 500
- Keselowski followed this up with wins at Martinsville and Kansas.
- At Martinsville, Elliott finished second after getting passed for the lead with 126 laps to go.
- Brad Keselowski is the most recent winner of the race, having won it in 2019.
- He also returned to Ware and the Cup Series for the STP 500 at Martinsville.
- Round 6: STP 500
- For the 2019 STP 500, Kennington joined Spire Motorsports' No.
- Keselowski also scored wins at Martinsville and Kansas.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2019 STP 500