Nascar race reports similar to or like 2019 STP 500
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race that was held on March 24, 2019, at Martinsville Speedway in Ridgeway, Virginia. Wikipedia
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race held on October 29, 2017, at Martinsville Speedway in Ridgeway, Virginia. Overtime finish, on the .526 mile short track (extended from 500 laps), it was the 33rd race of the 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series season, seventh race of the Playoffs, and first race of the Round of 8. Wikipedia
Sentences for2019 STP 500
- At Martinsville, Elliott finished second after getting passed for the lead with 126 laps to go.
- Keselowski followed this up with wins at Martinsville and Kansas.
- He also returned to Ware and the Cup Series for the STP 500 at Martinsville.
- Round 6: STP 500
- For the 2019 STP 500, Kennington joined Spire Motorsports' No. 77 Chevrolet.
- Keselowski also scored wins at Martinsville and Kansas and finished eighth in points for the second consecutive year.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2019 STP 500