Nascar race reports similar to or like 2019 SpeedyCash.com 400
NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series race held on June 7, 2019, at Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth, Texas. Wikipedia
NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series race held on August 10, 2019, at Michigan International Speedway in Brooklyn, Michigan. Overtime finish on the 2 mi D-shaped oval, it was the 16th race of the 2019 NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series season, and the final race of the regular season before the playoffs. Wikipedia
NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series race held on August 25, 2019, at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park in Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada. The 18th race of the 2019 NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series season, second race of the Playoffs, and the second race of the Round of 8. Wikipedia
Pickup truck racing series owned and operated by the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, and is the only series in all of NASCAR to race modified production pickup trucks. One of three national divisions of NASCAR, ranking as the third tier behind the second-tier NASCAR Xfinity Series and the top level NASCAR Cup Series. Wikipedia
Sentences for2019 SpeedyCash.com 400
- He then competed in the 2019 SpeedyCash.com 400 for KBM, where he won.
- He was eventually tabbed to drive the truck for the SpeedyCash.com 400 at Texas.
- In 2019, he returned to the Truck Series for the SpeedyCash.com 400 at Texas, driving the No.
- Chastain began the 2019 season racing for Xfinity Series points but switched to Truck Series points before the SpeedyCash.com 400 at Texas.
- He did qualify for the SpeedyCash.com 400 finishing 26th.
- In June 2019, Minor returned to the Truck Series for the SpeedyCash.com 400 at Texas, driving the No.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2019 SpeedyCash.com 400