Topics similar to or like 2020 NASCAR Xfinity Series
The 39th season of the NASCAR Xfinity Series, a stock car racing series sanctioned by NASCAR in the United States. Wikipedia
The 38th season of the NASCAR Xfinity Series, a stock car racing series sanctioned by NASCAR in the United States. Tyler Reddick entered as the defending champion, and won his second championship over Cole Custer and Christopher Bell, who were known as “the big three” over the course of the season as they dominated the vast majority of the races. Wikipedia
The 72nd season for NASCAR professional stock car racing in the United States and the 49th season for the modern era Cup Series. The season began at Daytona International Speedway with the Busch Clash, the Bluegreen Vacations Duel qualifying races, and the 62nd running of the Daytona 500. Wikipedia
Sentences for2020 NASCAR Xfinity Series
- It will join the Xfinity Series race (which will also move to the road course for the 2020 season) as part of a rare double-header on July 4.
- On October 15, 2019, it was announced that Chastain would be driving for Kaulig Racing full-time in the 2020 NASCAR Xfinity Series.
- The team suspended operations on December 30, 2017 due to rising costs and little sponsorship, but announced its return in December 2019 for the 2020 season.
- After sponsorship troubles threatened to take Briscoe out of the seat, he secured enough funding to run the 2020 NASCAR Xfinity Series season.
- After not running any of the Xfinity Series road course races in 2019, Lally returned to the series for 2020, driving the No. 02 for Our Motorsports.
- On January 16, 2020, it was announced that Joe Graf Jr. would drive the No. 08 car for the 2020 season, replacing Gaulding.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2020 NASCAR Xfinity Series