Nascar race reports similar to or like 2021 Busch Clash
NASCAR Cup Series race that was held on February 9, 2021 at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida. Wikipedia
500 mi NASCAR Cup Series motor race held annually at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida. First of two Cup races held every year at Daytona, the second being the Coke Zero 400, and one of three held in Florida, with the annual spring showdown Dixie Vodka 400 being held at Homestead south of Miami. Wikipedia
Sentences for2021 Busch Clash
- Prior to the 500, Dillon joined 23XI Racing for the Busch Clash in the No. 23 Toyota; he was eligible for the race due to winning a stage in the 2020 season, while regular driver Bubba Wallace was not.
- Wallace was replaced by Ty Dillon in the 2021 Busch Clash, as Bubba was not eligible to compete in the race.
- During the Busch Clash, track visibility issues came after a safety car situation was called on Lap 9 of the first segment of 15 laps with excessive mud and dirt at the exit of the bus stop on the backstretch.
- The defending winner of the Clash at Daytona is Kyle Busch, who won in 2021.
- In the Busch Clash, Ryan Blaney started on pole.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2021 Busch Clash