Daytona 500s similar to or like 2021 Daytona 500
NASCAR Cup Series race that was held on February 14 and 15th, 2021. Wikipedia
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race held on February 17, 2019, Contested over 207 laps -- extended from 200 laps due to an overtime finish, on the 2.5 mi asphalt superspeedway. After three multiple cars crash in the last 20 laps (including the Big One on lap 191 which involved 21 cars), only 19 of the 40 cars were running at the end of the race and only 14 completed every lap. Wikipedia
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race held on February 18, 2018, contested over 207 laps—extended from 200 laps due to an overtime finish—on the 2.5 mi asphalt superspeedway. The first race of the 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series season, and also marked the first race for the Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 as Chevrolet's car for this season, replacing the SS. Wikipedia
Sentences for2021 Daytona 500
- The 2021 Daytona 500 is his 21st as lead TV race announcer, and the 45th Daytona Speedweeks in which he has been part of live broadcast coverage.
- Ragan returned to FRM in the No. 36 for the 2021 Daytona 500, although this year it was not in a partnership with Rick Ware Racing or another team with a charter.
- Keselowski began the 2021 season by being a late contender for the win in the Daytona 500.
- He finished 17th in the 2021 Daytona 500, after going a lap down due to a loose wheel, and being involved in a fiery last-lap crash.
- On the final lap of the 2021 Daytona 500, Logano led teammate Keselowski before he attempted to pass Logano with momentum from Michael McDowell, resulting in a fiery crash.
- He finished 14th in the 2021 Daytona 500 after a fiery last-lap crash took out multiple cars.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2021 Daytona 500