Olympic games similar to or like 2026 Winter Olympics
Forthcoming international multi-sport event that is scheduled to take place from 6 to 22 February 2026 in the Italian cities of Milan and Cortina d'Ampezzo. Wikipedia
International multi-sport event featuring both summer and winter sports, held every two years with Summer and Winter Olympic Games alternating. During Olympic Games opening ceremonies, the sitting president of the International Olympic Committee (IOC) will make a speech before inviting a representative from the host country to officially declare that particular Games open. Wikipedia
A total of seven bids were initially submitted for the 2026 Winter Olympics. Four of the bids were subsequently withdrawn after entering the candidature stage, leaving Milan–Cortina d'Ampezzo, Italy and Stockholm–Åre, Sweden as the only two remaining candidate bids. Wikipedia
Sentences for2026 Winter Olympics
- Lviv was originally bidding to host the 2022 Winter Olympics, but has withdrawn and will now most likely bid for the 2026 Winter Olympics.
- On November 13, 2018, The City of Calgary held a public plebiscite on whether to bid to host the 2026 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games.
- The country hosted two Winter Olympics and will host a third (in 1956, 2006, and 2026), and one Summer games (in 1960).
- Cortina d'Ampezzo, along with Milan, would get to host the 2026 Winter Olympics, which Calgary also considered bidding for.
- In 2017, an exploratory committee was formed to consider whether Salt Lake City should bid to host the Olympics for a second time in 2026 or 2030.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2026 Winter Olympics