Albums similar to or like 21 (Adele album)
Second studio album by English singer-songwriter Adele. Wikipedia
Second and final studio album by English singer and songwriter Amy Winehouse, released on 27 October 2006 by Island Records. Winehouse predominantly based the album on her tumultuous relationship with then-ex-boyfriend and future husband Blake Fielder-Civil, who temporarily left her to pursue his previous ex-girlfriend. Wikipedia
Sentences for21 (Adele album)
- Upon release, the song received acclaim from a wide variety of publications and has been viewed as a highlight of 21.
- Adele released her second studio album, 21, on 24 January 2011 in the UK and 22 February in the US.
- The former was for his work on the Dixie Chicks's album, Taking the Long Way, and the latter came for his contribution to Adele's album, 21.
- In its third full week, the album sold 695,000 copies, surpassing 5 million sales, becoming the first album to do so in a calendar year since Adele's own album 21 in 2011.
- The album sold 77,000 copies in the US within the first week and peaked at number two on the Billboard Top 200, just behind Adele’s album, 21.
- Adele, who had just released her second album, 21, admitted that initially she was a "little hesitant" about agreeing to write a Bond theme song.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 21 (Adele album)