Nascar teams similar to or like 23XI Racing
American professional auto racing organization that competes in the NASCAR Cup Series. Wikipedia
The 72nd season for NASCAR professional stock car racing in the United States and the 49th season for the modern era Cup Series. The season began at Daytona International Speedway with the Busch Clash, the Bluegreen Vacations Duel qualifying races, and the 62nd running of the Daytona 500. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver who competes part-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 96 Toyota Camry for Gaunt Brothers Racing, as well as part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for Joe Gibbs Racing. Until the 2021 season, Dillon spent his entire NASCAR career driving for Richard Childress Racing and teams affiliated with them, and if not, other Chevrolet teams. Wikipedia
Sentences for23XI Racing
- On October 22, the team's name was confirmed to be 23XI Racing (pronounced twenty-three eleven) and the team's entry will bear the number 23.
- McDonald's continued working with the No. 42 under new driver Ross Chastain in 2021 and also joined Wallace's new team 23XI Racing as a "founding partner".
- JGR has a technical alliance with 23XI Racing that started in 2021.
- Jordan and Hamlin will use the charter for their team 23XI Racing starting in 2021.
- The race will also be the debut of many new teams, most notably 23XI Racing.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 23XI Racing