Topics similar to or like 9/11 conspiracy theories
Advance knowledge of the attacks among high-level government officials. Wikipedia
Adherents of the 9/11 Truth movement are conspiracy theorists who dispute the general consensus of the September 11 attacks in 2001. The group disputes the consensus that Al-Qaeda terrorists hijacked four airliners, crashed them into the Pentagon and the original World Trade Center Twin Towers, where the crashes led to their collapse. Wikipedia
The September 11 attacks, often referred to as 9/11, were a series of four coordinated terrorist attacks by the Wahhabi terrorist group Al-Qaeda against the United States on the morning of Tuesday, September 11, 2001. The attacks resulted in 2,977 fatalities, over 25,000 injuries, and substantial long-term health consequences, in addition to at least $10 billion in infrastructure and property damage. Wikipedia
Since the September 11 attacks, doubts have been raised about the mainstream account of events. Involved in the attacks and that members of the U.S. government may have deliberately covered-up and falsified events, in order to hide negligence or even complicity, or even having been the perpetrator of the attacks. Wikipedia
Not solely caused by the airliner crash damage that occurred as part of the September 11 attacks, and the resulting fire damage, but by explosives installed in the buildings in advance. Controlled demolition theories make up a major component of 9/11 conspiracy theories. Wikipedia
Sentences for9/11 conspiracy theories
- In 2010, Hitchens attacked Vidal in a Vanity Fair piece headlined "Vidal Loco", calling him a "crackpot" for his adoption of 9/11 conspiracy theories.
- In September 2006, Chávez said 9/11 conspiracy theories were "not absurd" and that "A building never collapses like that, unless it's with an implosion."
- For example, this has been studied in the case of informing believers in 9/11 conspiracy theories about statements by actual experts and witnesses.
- 9/11 conspiracy theories have become social phenomena, despite lack of support from expert scientists, engineers, and historians.
- In May 2007, while discussing 9/11 conspiracy theories that might explain the "who?"
- He speculated to several interviewers that it may have been conducted by the U.S. government or with the government's assistance, though readily admitting he had no way to prove his theory.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 9/11 conspiracy theories