Films similar to or like 99 Songs
2019 Indian Hindi-language musical romance film directed by Vishwesh Krishnamoorthy, and co-written and produced by A. R. Rahman, who thus makes his debut in both roles, apart from composing the original score and songs. Wikipedia
2020 Indian Hindi-language coming-of-age romance film directed by Mukesh Chhabra in his directorial debut, and produced by Fox Star Studios, with dialogues and screenplay written by Shashank Khaitan and Suprotim Sengputa. An adaptation of John Green's 2012 novel The Fault in Our Stars, the film stars Sushant Singh Rajput and Sanjana Sanghi as terminal cancer patients with Saif Ali Khan playing a guest appearance. Wikipedia
2011 Indian Hindi-language musical romantic drama film written and directed by Imtiaz Ali and produced by former Eros International head Sunil Lulla and Shree Ashtavinayak Cine Vision Limited chief Dhilin Mehta, starring Ranbir Kapoor and Nargis Fakhri with music composed by A. R. Rahman. The film also stars Moufid Aziz, Aditi Rao Hydari, Piyush Mishra, Shernaz Patel, Kumud Mishra in supporting roles, and also Shammi Kapoor, who makes his last silver-screen appearance. Wikipedia
2012 Indian Tamil-language romantic psychological thriller film written and directed by Aishwarya R. Dhanush, wife of actor Dhanush, who also produced the film, thus making their debut in both the fields. He also played the male lead role alongside Shruti Haasan, whilst Prabhu, Sivakarthikeyan, Sunder Ramu, and Bhanupriya appear in prominent roles. Wikipedia
Sentences for99 Songs
- She will next star in AR Rahman's romantic musical 99 Songs, a Netflix original film titled Maska, directed by Neeraj Udhwani and in a Comedy American film India, Sweets and Spices, directed by Geeta Malik.
- 99 Songs is a musical romance film co-written and produced by A. R. Rahman, who thus makes his debut in both roles, apart from composing the original score and songs.
- According to an interview with Faridoon Shahyr at Bollywood Hungama, Chhabra was the casting director for 99 Songs (also scored by Rahman), where he narrated the script of "Dil Bechara".
- Rahul also acted in A. R. Rahman's musical film 99 Songs.
- Rahman recalled: "At that time I was also working on my own movie production 99 Songs. I composed 10 ideas within two days and asked him (Mani Ratnam) to choose whichever he liked.” One of these compositions was the music for the track "Mazhai Kuruvi".
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 99 Songs