Nascar drivers similar to or like A. J. Allmendinger
American professional racing driver who is currently an analyst for IMSA on NBC and NASCAR America. Wikipedia
Sentences forA. J. Allmendinger
- However, on lap 148, Hamlin hit the tri-oval wall head on and then his car was struck by A. J. Allmendinger and went airborne.
- However, on December 27, 2008, GEM announced that A. J. Allmendinger, who drove the team's No.
- The team announced they had moved A. J. Allmendinger over to the No.
- However, he was blocked and ran down into the wet grass by his teammate A. J. Allmendinger.
- For 2013, Labonte and JTG would have the best finish of 15th at Daytona before he was replaced at Kentucky by A. J. Allmendinger.
- 22 by A. J. Allmendinger.
- Elliott was scheduled to be the Team Red Bull entry for Atlanta, but A. J. Allmendinger drove the car instead, Elliott instead drove the No.
- During the Camping World 300 at California Speedway, Keselowski was involved in an accident involving A. J. Allmendinger and J. J. Yeley.
- His season began with four consecutive victories at Long Beach, Houston, Monterrey, and Milwaukee, although his winning streak was ended by the emergence of A. J. Allmendinger, who won three races in a row through the middle of the season.
- The next day Sadler was involved in a wreck where he hit the inside fence (a blind spot on the track, not well-recorded by video cameras) after being hit from behind by A. J. Allmendinger.
- 10 at Richard Petty Motorsports, with A. J. Allmendinger driving.
- In December 2008, it was reported that A. J. Allmendinger would replace Sadler in the No.
- McDowell finished 2nd behind A. J. Allmendinger.
- The next day Ambrose started second and after leading some laps, came up short after a side-by-side battle with former teammate A. J. Allmendinger who beat Ambrose by 1.5 seconds after accelerating away from Ambrose on the final lap.
- Bourdais demanded that Tracy be suspended, since he felt that Tracy had cost him several points that he could have used to widen his lead in the points standings over Tracy's teammate, A. J. Allmendinger.
- Wilson finished 11th in the points standings with 188 points, and was second in the rookie of the year standings, after a season-long battle with A. J. Allmendinger.
- After only running one year's worth of Sprint Cup Series races in his career, Richard Petty Motorsports signed Almirola to a one-year contract, replacing the departing A. J. Allmendinger in the legendary 43 car.
- A. J. Allmendinger took over the No.
- In 2012 Hornish replaced A. J. Allmendinger (suspended by NASCAR for failing a drug test) in Penske's No.
- Midway through the season, Hornish replaced A. J. Allmendinger in Penske's No.
- 51 by A. J. Allmendinger.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: A. J. Allmendinger