Indycar teams similar to or like A. J. Foyt Enterprises
American racing team in the IndyCar Series and formerly NASCAR. Wikipedia
American professional auto racing organization, currently competing in the NTT IndyCar Series, NASCAR Cup Series and NASCAR Xfinity Series. Debuting at the 1966 24 Hours of Daytona, the organization has also competed in various other types of professional racing such as Formula One, Can-Am, Trans Am, IMSA and Australian Supercars. Wikipedia
Sentences forA. J. Foyt Enterprises
- He is currently signed to drive the No. 14 car for A. J. Foyt Racing full-time in the NTT IndyCar Series.
- He was one of the competitors in the first IRL race in 1996, driving for A. J. Foyt Enterprises.
- The current driver for his IRL team, A. J. Foyt Enterprises, is Takuma Sato.
- For 2013, Sato joined A. J. Foyt's team, driving the No. 14 car vacated by Mike Conway.
- Kanaan last drove the No. 14 Dallara-Chevrolet for A. J. Foyt Racing.
- Number 13 was not allowed, and starting in 1991, No. 14 was formally assigned to A. J. Foyt Enterprises.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: A. J. Foyt Enterprises