People similar to or like A. R. Rahman
Indian composer, musician, singer, and music producer who works predominantly in Tamil and Hindi films. Wikipedia
Indian composer, singer and songwriter. Described by Time as one of the most popular composers, he has provided musical scores predominantly for Tamil and Hindi films apart from a few films in other regional film industries of India and international productions. Wikipedia
Indian playback singer and Carnatic musician. She has recorded more than 25,000 songs in various Indian languages including Malayalam, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Hindi, Bengali, Oriya, Punjabi, Gujarati, Tulu, Rajasthani, Urdu, Sanskrit, and Badaga as well as foreign languages such as Malay, Latin, Arabic, Sinhalese, English and French. Wikipedia
Veteran Indian musician, playback singer, television anchor, music director, actor, dubbing artist, and film producer who worked predominantly in Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Hindi, and Malayalam films. Balasubrahmanyam has won six National Film Awards for Best Male Playback Singer for his works in four different languages – Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, and Hindi; 25 Andhra Pradesh state Nandi Awards for his work in Telugu cinema; and numerous other state awards from Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. Wikipedia
Indian dance choreographer, film director, producer and actor, who has worked predominantly in Tamil, Hindi, and Telugu language films. In a career spanning 32 years, he has performed and designed a wide range of dancing styles and has garnered two National Film Awards for Best Choreography. Wikipedia
A. R. Rahman made his debut in Indian Music Industry with 1992 film Roja. In his 28-year-long career, he has composed and produced original scores and songs for more than 145 films in various languages, including Tamil, Hindi, Telugu, Malayalam, Persian, English and Chinese. Wikipedia
Indian actress and producer, who worked in Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam and Kannada language films. The recipient of various accolades, including a National Film Award, a Nandi Award, the Tamil Nadu State Film Award, the Kerala State Film Award, four Filmfare Awards, including a Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award and three Filmfare Awards South. Wikipedia
Indian actor, film director, Kannada writer, playwright and a Rhodes Scholar, who predominantly worked in South Indian cinema and Bollywood. His rise as a playwright in the 1960s marked the coming of age of modern Indian playwriting in Kannada, just as Badal Sarkar did in Bengali, Vijay Tendulkar in Marathi, and Mohan Rakesh in Hindi. Wikipedia
Sentences forA. R. Rahman
- The soundtrack featured songs like "Tanha Tanha" and "Rangeela Re" sung by her, and composed by music director A. R. Rahman, who would go on to record several songs with her.
- Tamil Nadu is also the home of the double Oscar winner A. R. Rahman who has composed film music in Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, English and Chinese films.
- S Janaki is the only singer who has won state awards under the oft-called top three music composers of the state (MS Vishwanathan, Ilaiyaraaja and AR Rahman).
- Critically acclaimed composers such as Ilaiyaraaja and A. R. Rahman work in Tamil cinema.
- Her daughter died in a pool accident due to drowning in Dubai in 2011 when Chithra was about to perform at an A. R. Rahman's concert.
- In 1994, composer A. R. Rahman recorded her voice for the film Vandicholai Chinraasu for a duet song with S. P. Balasubrahmanyam.
- She was also featured in the Hindi movie, Blue, performing an A. R. Rahman song.
- Balasubrahmanyam recorded three songs for A. R. Rahman in the latter's debut film Roja.
- The official song of the 2010 Commonwealth Games "Jiyo Utho Bado Jeeto" was composed and performed by the Indian musician A. R. Rahman.
- He has collaborated with Indian musician A. R. Rahman for a song which was recorded in February 2011 for Gems – The Duets Collection.
- Her daughter-in-law, Sandhya Jayakrishna, is a singer who debuted with A. R. Rahman in Iruvar.
- She also recorded few of her career best songs for Illayaraja, A. R. Rahman and others in the 1990s.
- A. R. Rahman is credited with Asha's "comeback" with Rangeela (1994).
- In 1975, he sang for the Malayalam movie Penpada (with music by R. K. Shekhar) a song called "Velli then Kinnam Pol", regarded as the first composition of the then 9-year-old Dileep Shekhar, now more widely known as A. R. Rahman.
- On 4 June 2018, it underwent a rebranding with Alia Bhatt as the face of the campaign with the red crystal star with gold swoosh along with the tagline "Rishta Wahi, Baat Nayi" and signature song composed by A. R. Rahman.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: A. R. Rahman