Programming languages similar to or like ABAP
High-level programming language created by the German software company SAP SE. Wikipedia
Application server and server management interface used to develop internet applications and is a general-purpose, high-level programming language. Originally a web datasource connection tool, for Filemaker and later included in Apple Computer's FileMaker 4.0 and Claris Homepage as CDML, it has since evolved into a complex language used to develop and serve large-scale internet applications and web pages. Wikipedia
Structured, statically typed, imperative, and object-oriented high-level programming language, extended from Pascal and other languages. It has built-in language support for design by contract (DbC), extremely strong typing, explicit concurrency, tasks, synchronous message passing, protected objects, and non-determinism. Wikipedia
- Regarding Web Dynpro ABAP there is only one programming language (ABAP) and only one system necessary.
- This variant was released approximately 18 months before the ABAP variant.
- All ABAP application servers including the message server represent the application layer of the multitier architecture of an ABAP-based SAP system.
- A transaction code is used to access functions or running programs (including executing ABAP code) in the SAP application more rapidly.
- The Developer Infrastructure mimics the functionality of ABAP Change and Transport System (CTS).
- It is one of the job schedulers for SAP that is completely integrated into SAP and written in ABAP.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: ABAP