Companies similar to or like ABS-CBN Corporation
Filipino media and entertainment group based in Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines. Wikipedia
Philippine commercial television and new media network that serves as the flagship property of ABS-CBN Corporation, a company under the Lopez Group. Headquartered at the ABS-CBN Broadcasting Center in Quezon City, with additional offices and production facilities in 25 major cities including Baguio, Naga, Bacolod, Iloilo, Cebu, and Davao. Wikipedia
National dispute in the Philippines regarding the renewal of the congressional franchise that would have allowed Philippine media network ABS-CBN continued broadcasting rights in the Philippines. Disputes between the government of President Rodrigo Duterte and ABS-CBN arose on the terms and conditions of the franchise renewal agreement. Wikipedia
Subsidiary of ABS-CBN Corporation that operates and distributes pay TV channels and provides pay-per-view services to direct-to-home satellite and cable television providers in the Philippines. Since 2019, CPI also engages in book and magazine publishing through its subsidiary ABS-CBN Publishing, following their merger. Wikipedia
Philippine over-the-top content platform owned and operated by ABS-CBN Corporation. iWant TFC also offers live video streamings from various sources including media made for the Kapamilya Channel, The Filipino Channel, ANC, and DZMM TeleRadyo and on-demand contents of ABS-CBN on various platform. Wikipedia
Sentences forABS-CBN Corporation
- Programming competition started in 2004 when production of numerous GMA Network shows was up against its rival network, ABS-CBN.
- Star Cinema, along with its subsidiaries and MOR 101.9 Manila, forms the Star Creatives Group, the main entertainment division of media conglomerate ABS-CBN Corporation.
- The network was also beset by periodical change of management, leading to Tony Tuviera's decision to conduct negotiations with then-fledgling network ABS-CBN to eventually transfer the show.
- GMA's rival ABS-CBN reopened in September 1986 and convinced GMA's then-Executive Vice President Freddie Garcia to transfer networks, along with key people from the network's Marketing and Engineering departments but the network continued to operate.
- It was established through a joint partnership between the Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage System, ABS-CBN, and the Quezon City Government.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: ABS-CBN Corporation