Sports divisions similar to or like AFC West
One of the four divisions of the American Football Conference in the National Football League (NFL). Wikipedia
One of the two conferences of the National Football League (NFL) The NFC and its counterpart, the American Football Conference (AFC), currently contain 16 teams organized into 4 divisions. Both conferences were created as part of the 1970 merger with the rival American Football League (AFL), with all ten of the former AFL teams and three NFL teams forming the AFC while the remaining thirteen NFL clubs formed the NFC. Wikipedia
One of the two conferences of the National Football League (NFL), the highest professional level of American football in the United States. This conference currently contains 16 teams organized into 4 divisions, as does its counterpart, the National Football Conference (NFC). Wikipedia
Professional American football league consisting of 32 teams, divided equally between the National Football Conference (NFC) and the American Football Conference (AFC). One of the four major North American professional sports leagues, the highest professional level of American football in the world, the wealthiest professional sport league by revenue, and the sport league with the most valuable teams. Wikipedia
One of the four divisions of the American Football Conference in the National Football League (NFL). There are currently four teams that reside in the division: the Buffalo Bills (based in Orchard Park, New York); the Miami Dolphins (based in Miami Gardens, Florida); the New England Patriots (based in Foxborough, Massachusetts); and the New York Jets (based in East Rutherford, New Jersey). Wikipedia
Throughout its history, the National Football League (NFL) and other rival American football leagues have used several different formats to determine their league champions, including a period of inter-league matchups determining a true national champion. Following its founding in 1920, the NFL first determined champions through end-of-season standings, but switched to a playoff system in 1933. Wikipedia
Sentences forAFC West
- After getting off to a strong start, their 2018 season was mostly up and down, eventually finishing with a 6–10 record and third place in the AFC West.
- Jake Plummer led the Broncos to a 13–3 record in 2005 and their first AFC West division title since 1998.
- The franchise began play in 1976 in the aforementioned NFC West but switched conferences with the Buccaneers after one season and joined the AFC West.
- However, they still finished 5–11 and ended up third in the AFC West, the first time they did not finish last since 2002.
- The Chiefs in 2019 (highlighted in green) finished in first place in the AFC West.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: AFC West