Programming languages similar to or like APL (programming language)
Programming language developed in the 1960s by Kenneth E. Iverson. Wikipedia
Sentences forAPL (programming language)
- Some computer languages such as APL were designed to manipulate matrices, and various mathematical programs can be used to aid computing with matrices.
- Kenneth E. Iverson developed APL in the early 1960s, described in his 1962 book A Programming Language (ISBN: 9780471430148).
- The IBM 5100 in 1975 had a small CRT display and could be programmed in BASIC and APL.
- Fortran was the most common programming language used, but several others, including APL, were available.
- In 2012 the APL programming language followed.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: APL (programming language)