Motorsport championships similar to or like ARCA Menards Series
American stock car series, the premier division of the Automobile Racing Club of America . Wikipedia
Regional stock car racing series owned and operated by the Automobile Racing Club of America (ARCA) and the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR). Races are held at oval tracks ranging from 1/3 to(-) in length and on two road courses, 1.53 and 2.45 mi in length. Wikipedia
Regional stock car racing series owned and operated by the Automobile Racing Club of America and the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR). First formed in 1954 as a proving ground for drivers from the western United States who could not travel to race in the more traditional stock car racing regions like North Carolina and the rest of the southern United States. Wikipedia
Sentences forARCA Menards Series
- In December 2020, the ARCA Menards Series announced that Iowa Speedway will host one race on their 2021 schedule in July.
- It no longer holds NASCAR races, but the Arca Menards Series returned to the track in 2020.
- From 2004 to 2005, Joe Gibbs Racing partnered with Shaver Motorsports to field development drivers in the ARCA Racing Series.
- Part-time ARCA Menards Series driver Mark Meunier attempted to make his Xfinity debut at Iowa in July but failed to qualify.
- In 2020, the series will become part of the ARCA Menards Series banner and renamed to the ARCA Menards Series East.
- The ARCA Menards Series' feeder divisions, which consists of East and West divisions, race pro-stock cars that are similar to older Nationwide Series cars, although they are less powerful.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: ARCA Menards Series