Motorsport championships similar to or like ARCA Menards Series East
Regional stock car racing series owned and operated by the Automobile Racing Club of America (ARCA) and the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR). Wikipedia
Pickup truck racing series owned and operated by the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, and is the only series in NASCAR to race modified-production pickup trucks. One of three national divisions of NASCAR, ranking as the third tier behind the second-tier NASCAR Xfinity Series and the top level NASCAR Cup Series. Wikipedia
Regional stock car racing series owned and operated by the Automobile Racing Club of America and the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR). First formed in 1954 as a proving ground for drivers from the western United States who could not travel to race in the more traditional stock car racing regions like North Carolina and the rest of the southern United States. Wikipedia
American stock car series, the premier division of the Automobile Racing Club of America . Considered a minor, semi-professional league of stock car racing, used as a feeder series into the three national touring series of NASCAR, and hosts events at a variety of track types including superspeedways, road courses, and dirt tracks. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that last competed in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, the Nationwide Series, the Camping World Truck Series, the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East and the ARCA Racing Series. Based in Mooresville, North Carolina co-owned by Texas businessman Steve Turner and North Carolina businessman Harry Scott Jr.. Wikipedia
Sentences forARCA Menards Series East
- In 2019, it was announced that the NASCAR K&N Series East and West would be moved under the ARCA banner as the ARCA Menards Series East and ARCA Menards Series West for 2020.
- In 2008, Earnhardt returned to what is now known as the ARCA Menards Series East for another full season, along with selected Nationwide Series races.
- The other regional division at the Grand National level of ARCA is the Menards Series East.
- After the merge between ARCA and NASCAR after the 2019 season, the former NASCAR K&N Pro Series East, (now called ARCA Menards Series East) will run a race at Five Flags Speedway in 2020.
- Todd, a two-time consecutive champion in what is now the ARCA Menards Series East, competes full-time in the Truck Series in the No. 38 Ford F-150 for Front Row Motorsports, which has an alliance with DGR, his family team.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: ARCA Menards Series East