NFL biographies similar to or like Aaron Rodgers
American football quarterback for the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League (NFL). Wikipedia
Former American football quarterback who played in the National Football League (NFL) for 17 seasons, primarily with the Chargers franchise. Selected in the first round of the 2004 NFL Draft as the fourth overall pick by the New York Giants, who traded him to the San Diego Chargers during the draft. Wikipedia
American former professional football player who was a quarterback in the National Football League (NFL), spending the majority of his career with the Green Bay Packers. 20-year veteran of the NFL, having played quarterback for the Atlanta Falcons in 1991, the Packers from 1992 to 2007, the New York Jets in 2008, and the Minnesota Vikings from 2009 to 2010. Wikipedia
Sentences forAaron Rodgers
- The Packers began their 2008 season with their 2005 first-round draft pick, quarterback Aaron Rodgers, under center, as the first QB other than Favre to start for the Packers in 16 years.
- Also, the Packers would not start him as quarterback if he came back to the team, and named the other Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers as the starting quarterback and Favre as the backup.
- (That record was later broken by Tom Brady, in the 2016 season.) He also finished with a 119.0 passer rating, third highest in league history behind only Aaron Rodgers in 2011 and Peyton Manning in 2004.
- It was a pick predicted by most, though many thought the 49ers might select local product Aaron Rodgers of the University of California.
- Aaron Rodgers of the Green Bay Packers became the first quarterback to throw for 4,000 yards in each of his first two seasons as a starter.
- The main storyline going into the draft was the mystery surrounding when Quarterback Aaron Rodgers would be drafted, as well as his subsequent fall to the Packers.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Aaron Rodgers