Mountain ranges similar to or like Abajo Mountains
Small mountain range west of Monticello, Utah, south of Canyonlands National Park and north of Blanding, Utah. Wikipedia
United States national monument located in San Juan County in southeastern Utah, established by President Barack Obama by presidential proclamation on December 28, 2016. 1,351,849 acres, which was controversially reduced by 85% by President Donald Trump on December 4, 2017. Wikipedia
Mountain range located in the southeastern portion of the U.S. state of Utah and run in a generally north–south direction, extending over a distance of about 30 mi. They were named by Almon Thompson in honor of Joseph Henry, the first secretary of the Smithsonian Institution. Hanksville, Utah, which is north of the mountains. Wikipedia
National Scenic Byway located in the states of Colorado and Utah. The route highlights the archaeological and cultural history of southwestern Native American peoples, and traverses the widely diverse geological landscape of the Four Corners region of the Colorado Plateau. Wikipedia
Sentences forAbajo Mountains
- Monticello is located at the base of the Abajo Mountains, or the Blue Mountains, which are part of the Manti-La Sal National Forest.
- Two other ranges on the Plateau, the Abajo Mountains and the Henry Mountains, formed around igneous intrusions of about the same age.
- The Abajo Mountains and surrounding areas offer hiking and hunting.
- Monticello rests at the base of the Abajo Mountains on the Colorado Plateau.
- Located at the base of the Abajo Mountains, the temple's exterior is finished in a marble called Noah's Crème.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Abajo Mountains