Albums similar to or like Abbey Road
Eleventh studio album by the English rock band the Beatles, released on 26 September 1969 by Apple Records. Wikipedia
Song by the English rock band the Beatles from their 1969 album Abbey Road. Written by George Harrison, the band's lead guitarist, and is widely viewed by music historians as having marked his ascendancy as a composer to the level of the Beatles' principal songwriters, John Lennon and Paul McCartney. Wikipedia
The English rock band the Beatles are commonly regarded as the foremost and most influential band in popular music history. With a line-up comprising John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr, they sparked the "Beatlemania" phenomenon in 1963, gained international superstardom in 1964, and remained active until their break-up in 1970. Wikipedia
Sentences forAbbey Road
- After Ono was injured in a car accident, Lennon arranged for a king-size bed to be brought to the recording studio as he worked on the Beatles' last album, Abbey Road.
- When Ono was injured in a car accident, Lennon arranged for a king-sized bed to be brought to the recording studio as he worked on the Beatles' last recorded album, Abbey Road.
- The Beatles named their 1969 album Abbey Road, after the street where the studio is located, following which the studio was renamed as Abbey Road Studios.
- Abbey Road was the band's last recorded album, and Martin suggested "a continuously moving piece of music", urging the group to think symphonically.
- Relations among the Beatles were more cordial, though still strained, when the band recorded their 1969 album Abbey Road.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Abbey Road