Settlements similar to or like Abbotsford, British Columbia
City located in British Columbia, adjacent to the Canada–United States border, Greater Vancouver and the Fraser River. Wikipedia
Sentences forAbbotsford, British Columbia
- On September 17, at a show in Abbotsford, British Columbia, STP arrived nearly two hours late, and cut their set 30 minutes short, angering many fans.
- The last interception took place on 20 April 1945 when Pilot Officer P.V. Brodeur from 135 Squadron out of Abbotsford, British Columbia shot down a balloon over Vedder Mountain.
- Mainly a suburban city, Surrey is the province's second-largest by population after Vancouver and the third-largest by area after Abbotsford and Prince George.
- The Wayden Transportation Ladies Classic was held annually in Abbotsford, British Columbia, and was held nine times before it was discontinued.
- Indians in Vancouver live mainly in the suburb of Surrey, or nearby Abbotsford but are also found in other parts of Vancouver.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Abbotsford, British Columbia