Characters similar to or like Abraham
Common patriarch of the Abrahamic religions, including Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Wikipedia
Biblical matriarch and prophetess, a major figure in Abrahamic religions. Portrayed by the different faiths, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam all depict her character similarly, as that of a pious woman, renowned for her hospitality and beauty, the wife and half-sister of Abraham, and the mother of Isaac. Wikipedia
The Abrahamic religions, also referred to collectively as the world of Abrahamism and Semitic religions, are a group of Semitic-originated religions that claim descent from the Judaism of the ancient Israelites and the worship of the God of Abraham. The Abrahamic religions are monotheistic, with the term deriving from the patriarch Abraham (a major figure described both in the Tanakh and the Quran, recognized by Jews, Christians, Muslims, and others). Wikipedia
- Regardless, it was built several times before reaching its current state, the most famous of these renovations being the one by Abraham (Ibrahim in Islamic tradition).
- According to Muslim tradition, Muhammad himself was a Hanif and one of the descendants of Ishmael, son of Abraham.
- According to the Tanakh (Hebrew Bible), God promised Abraham to make of his offspring a great nation.
- – Quran 3:96 This is presumed to have been the name of the city at the time of Abraham (Ibrahim in Islamic tradition) and it is also transliterated as Baca, Baka, Bakah, Bakka, Becca, Bekka, among others.
- Abraham is hailed as the first Hebrew and the father of the Jewish people.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Abraham