Awards similar to or like Academy Honorary Award
Given annually by the Board of Governors of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (AMPAS). Wikipedia
Sentences forAcademy Honorary Award
- That same year, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences gave him an Academy Honorary Award "for superlative artistry and versatility in the creation of motion pictures."
- Disney had been nominated for another film in that category, Mickey's Orphans, and received an Honorary Award "for the creation of Mickey Mouse".
- The Academy Award winning director Satyajit Ray was an alumnus of the university as was the composer of the national song of India, Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay.
- During the early post-war era (1947–1955), eight foreign language films received Special or Honorary Awards.
- Between 1947 and 1955, the Academy presented Special/Honorary Awards to the best foreign language films released in the United States.
- Italy is the most awarded country at the Academy Awards for Best Foreign Language Film, with 14 awards won, 3 Special Awards and 31 nominations.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Academy Honorary Award