Settlements similar to or like Acushnet, Massachusetts
Town in Bristol County, Massachusetts, United States. Wikipedia
Sentences forAcushnet, Massachusetts
- This new town included areas that are the present-day towns of Fairhaven, Acushnet, and New Bedford itself.
- It is bordered by the river and New Bedford to the west, Acushnet to the north, Mattapoisett to the east and Buzzards Bay to the south.
- The town once included the city of Fall River (1659–1803), and a portion of Acushnet (1659–1815).
- Several roads were closed due to floodwater inundation in Acushnet, Dartmouth, New Bedford, and Wareham, including Route 18 in New Bedford.
- New Bedford is a coastal city, a seaport, bordered on the west by Dartmouth, on the north by Freetown, on the east by Acushnet and Fairhaven, and on the south by Buzzards Bay.
- It is bordered by Fairhaven to the southwest, Acushnet to the northwest, Rochester to the north, and Marion to the east.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Acushnet, Massachusetts