Football biographies similar to or like Adam Lallana
English professional footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder for club Brighton & Hove Albion and the England national team. Wikipedia
English professional footballer who plays as a winger and attacking midfielder for club Manchester City and the England national team. Born in Jamaica, Sterling moved to London at the age of five and began his career at Queens Park Rangers before signing for Liverpool in 2010. Wikipedia
English professional footballer and social campaigner, who plays as a forward for club Manchester United and the England national team. A Manchester United player from the age of seven, Rashford scored two goals on both his first-team debut against Midtjylland in the UEFA Europa League in February 2016 and his Premier League debut against Arsenal three days later. Wikipedia
English professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for club Tottenham Hotspur and the England national team. Born and raised in Milton Keynes, he joined the youth system at Milton Keynes Dons aged 11 and broke into the first team five years later, during the 2012–13 season. Wikipedia
Swiss professional footballer who plays as a winger for club Liverpool and the Switzerland national team. He began his career at FC Basel, winning honours including three Swiss Super League titles, before moving to Bayern Munich, where he gained nine domestic and continental honours despite playing less frequently. Wikipedia
Dutch professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for Premier League club Liverpool and the Netherlands national team. A youth product of Eredivisie side Feyenoord, Wijnaldum became the youngest player ever to represent the club when he made his debut in 2007, and went on to play 134 matches over the course of a five-year spell, winning the KNVB Cup in 2008. Wikipedia
Sentences forAdam Lallana
- Welbeck also played England's second group match, a loss by the same score to Uruguay in which he was substituted for Adam Lallana for the last 19 minutes.
- Caulker made his Liverpool debut on 13 January 2016 in the 3–3 draw with Arsenal at Anfield when he replaced Adam Lallana as an auxiliary striker in the 87th minute.
- The score was 0–0 until the eighty-second minute, when Sturridge rose to head an Adam Lallana cross into the net for a late winner.
- During Adkins' first transfer window at the club, he secured the contract of winger Adam Lallana for a new four-and-a-half-year contract.
- His first goal for Liverpool came at Crystal Palace on 23 November, when he scored in the second minute following a through ball from Adam Lallana.
- He was also voted Southampton's Player of Year, achieving 64% of the overall vote, with Adam Lallana coming second with 18% and Dan Harding finishing third (7%).
- Rodriguez earned his first call-up to the full England squad on 7 November 2013, along with Southampton teammates Rickie Lambert and Adam Lallana, for England's friendlies against Chile and Germany.
- He won his first and only game in charge on 4 September, as an Adam Lallana goal deep into injury-time was enough to beat Slovakia on the opening day of qualification for the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
- Wijnaldum made his Premier League debut for Liverpool against Arsenal on 14 August 2016, where he played 80 minutes and provided an assist for Adam Lallana before being replaced by Kevin Stewart.
- He finished the season with 19 goals, after deflecting a shot from Adam Lallana against Coventry City, helping Southampton secure their return to the Premier League as runners-up.
- He also started new signing Adam Lallana.
- He went on to make his full England debut in the Germany match, coming on as a 66th-minute substitute for Adam Lallana.
- On 19 October, he assisted Adam Lallana for the equalising goal against Manchester United in a 1–1 draw at Old Trafford.
- O'Brien started for Leeds the opening day of the season as they crashed to a 3–1 defeat against Southampton, with O'Brien at fault for the second goal when his backwards header was converted by Adam Lallana.
- An Adam Lallana finish, a second for Coutinho and a goal for debutant Sadio Mané saw Arsenal go behind 4–1 after 63 minutes.
- He made his league debut in a 1–0 win at Huddersfield Town on 20 October, coming on for the last 21 minutes in place of Adam Lallana.
- Due to a dislocated shoulder, Salah was substituted four minutes later for Adam Lallana.
- Liverpool did manage to find an equaliser through substitute Adam Lallana in the 85th minute to secure a vital point for both teams.
- Adam Lallana scored for Liverpool in the 65th minute but Bordeaux equalised in the 81st minute when Jussiê to secure a 1–1 draw.
- Van Persie's 26th-minute strike looked to have set the hosts on course for a win, but the visitors equalised through a last gasp corner kick, with Dejan Lovren's header deflecting off of Adam Lallana to spoil United's celebrations.
- However, three days later, he conceded all six goals in a 6–0 defeat at home to Southampton; he allowed Adam Lallana's 20-yard shot underneath his body for the second goal, and he was rounded by Lee Barnard for the sixth.
- On 16 June, he replaced Adam Lallana in the 73rd minute of England's 2–1 win over Wales at Euro 2016, making his tournament debut at the age of 18 years and 229 days, becoming England's youngest ever player at a European Championships and breaking Wayne Rooney's Euro 2004 record by four days.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Adam Lallana